Happy healthy food that take 10 minutes to prepare.
Lots of vegetarian and vegan recipes coming soon!
Wholegrain rye bread with poached egg and smashed avocado, kale and cherry tomatoes
- wholegrain rye bread offers a more protein and essential fatty acids rich option than normal bread with slower released energy.
- poach your eggs by simply soft-boiling them and then peeling them - running them under cold water before peeling makes it much easier!
- smash the ripe avocado with a fork adding lemon juice, fresh chilly and some extra virgin olive oil
- sauté the kale and tomatoes in a hot pan with just a little water and cover for 2-3 minutes until soft. No need to fry any fats!
- Use frothed almond milk for your coffee for a milk-free alternative
Wholemeal french toast with honey and strawberries
- soak the wholemeal slice in a beaten, organic, free range egg until all the egg is absorbed
- drizzle your favourite honey on both sides of the soaked bread
- in a pan, warm some coconut oil and add the sliced strawberries
- when the strawberries start to caramelize, add the toast on top and fry gently on either side until golden brown
-never overheat, keep it low and slow!